Monday, September 30, 2002

Apparently, the words "Let's Roll" are now copyrighted by Lisa Beamer, a Flight 93 widow.

So if I say "Let's Roll" I will get sued.

So what happens if I say "Let's Roll the car down the hill"

or "Let's Roll some french twist bread"

or "I wonder when Lisa Beamer's attorney's will say Let's Roll on Terstorm"

Look lady. I'm very sorry that your husband was killed. What he did on Flight 93 was one of the most heroic, and honorable things that any American has ever done, and he may have saved thousands of more lives. But let the whole "Let's Roll" thing go, ok? You cannot copyright such a thing. People have been saying it for years! So I'm gonna keep on saying it whenever I want, when I want, where I want. If I want to use it in an article, I'm going to use it in an article. Deal with it. my obnoxious ending: Let's Roll!

No comments: