Wednesday, September 18, 2002

ok I couldn't wait.

I do not understand why the Bush Administration is rejecting the Iraqi government's overture to inspections. The Iraqis agreed to our "demands." Now we say no? But we got what we wanted!

This is how I read it. I'll put it in kindergarden (well maybe without the cursing...but you never know these days) terms.

AMERICA: GIMMIE THAT OIL OR I'LL BEAT YOU UP. AND GET RID OF THOSE NASTY WEAPONS TOO. AND BE NICER TO PEOPLE. AND DO WHAT I SAY. AND LET PEOPLE IN SO THEY CAN LOOK AT YOUR TOYS. OR I'LL BEAT YOU UP. EVERYONE LIKES ME. NOONE LIKES YOU...YOU PUNKASS BITCH.

IRAQ: Okay.

AMERICA: (looks shocked and thinks: Damnit. Damnit. DAMNIT. DAMNIT DAMNIT DAMNIT DAMNIT!)

AMERICA: (throws tantrum) YOU'RE A LIAR. I'M GONNA BEAT YOU UP ANYWAY. AND IM GONNA TAKE YOUR OIL. BIACH. I WIN CAUSE IM BIGGER AND BETTER THAN YOU ARE.


Sigh. I only forsee more madness.


this, by the way, was my introspective post for the day.

No comments: