Tuesday, October 22, 2002

Bush was in Downingtown, PA today (a mere 35 min train ride/car ride east of me). CHEAP SHOT TIME: That explains the faint, but putrid odor drifting out of the east today. hehehehe. END CHEAP SHOT TIME.

Down to business.


Russia rejected the new US Draft resolution. Good for them. I like it when people jab Bush in the eye like that.

Today in class (my broadcast class where we basically watch local news...I am now turned off to the field of broadcasting so political science, here I come!) I came up with a new play. A few weeks ago I made a play about how I thought America's reaction to Iraq would be, if it were a play. Blogger is having issues today with the archives, which does not make much sense to me. When it works, I'll post the link to it.

It goes like this:

America: IRAQ, STOP TRYING TO COOPERATE. I'M GONNA STEAL YOUR FUCKING OIL ANYWAY.
North Korea: Um, guess what. I've lied to you all these years. I have the bomb.
America: (thinks...oops)
America: That's ok....you get a light smack on the hand.

America: NOW IRAQ, IM GONNA FUCKIN KILL YOU CAUSE YOU TRIED TO KILL MY DAD, BASTARDS.
The Public: Um, did North Korea just say they have the fucking bomb?
North Korea: Yup. And they can reach AMERICAN cities too.

It was funnier in my head, yes.

Update: Blogger is working, I think so here's the first "play" i wrote.

No comments: