Thursday, October 17, 2002

I find it disgustingly disturbing, foul, and un-American that Dubya was smiling while he signed the War Resolution that will probably end up ruining my future and ending the lives of tens of thousands of innocent Iraqis and Allied soldiers.

It just made me despise the idiot even more and wish for the day he gets unseated from power and sent back to that fake ass ranch of his in Texas.

grrrrrr.

Americans are pissed off. We might not be in huge numbers, but we're growing. here's a sample.

I'm so pissed off, I might have to spend ANOTHER day in bed to recover...ugh.

They still haven't caught the sniper. They STILL have absolutely no leads. hmmmmmmm I wonder why that is? Could law enforcement in America be that inept? Or...maybe...could it be some government dude trying to scare the people...there is a HUGE anti-war protest coming up in about a week and a half (October 26th...I believe I am gonna be there, giving a royal extended finger to the White House.)

Take it or leave it, it's just my theory.

oh yea FUCK YOU BUSH.

more later when I can think coherently.


No comments: