Wednesday, October 23, 2002

I told you so.

I speculated from the very beginning that someone with military training was involved with the sniper shootings...and now the press FINALLY confirms it after jumping to the conclusion that Al Quaida was behind it.

#1: If Al Quaida was behind it, Bush would be dead. Duh.

#2: If Al Quaida was behind it, DC would be a smoking hole in the ground. DUH.

You know, someone actually suggested to me that KIDS were behind it. I'm sorry, but being a kid, I know how stupid we can be... a cheap shot at my own age group I know, but it's true. KIDS would have laughed to all their friends.

I still say theres some deeper things going on with this sniper.

I have to go into a rant...I just do. Everytime someone tells me "Al Quaida are a bunch of rats, cowards, lunatics, etc." they're just giving those people more power. When you try to discredit someone as dangerous as they are, I feel that you make them an even more dangerous threat. A FATAL mistake.

And, still ranting, all the freakin smart bombs in the world are not gonna cure terrorism. People who believe this are loopy at best, and I'm being quite fair with this.

355 billion dollars for defense. Ugh. Like that will solve anything. Ugh. Jeebus. end of rant. more coherent posts tomorrow.

No comments: