Thursday, October 10, 2002

Unfucking real.


I'd like to thank MediaWhoresOnline for bringing this to my attention (if they are reading my ranting).

College students, yes COLLEGE STUDENTS have done some excellent investigative journalism into Harken and the Bush family's connections to it. They documented the manipulations and bail-outs of Bush's company. They documented the rife inside trading all with Bush's explicit approval.

I commend them with a standing ovation. And it's a motherFUCKING shame that the real media, the people who are supposed to bring us news like this, is too busy whoring themselves chasing stories about Brittney Spears and Gary Condit and fucking sharks and even more insipid things. Damn them to hell. And people wonder why I hate my current major (Communication/broadcasting) so fucking much. And to the college students at Harvard, you guys rock!!!!!! Excellent job!!!! You've given me a glimmer of hope when I thought the world was totally hopeless.

To read about this story, click here and of course, at
harvardwatch.

The House votes today on the Bush Resolution meaning I will be very, very unhappy for the rest of the week. It's good that they amended it ever so slightly (and I say that with some sarcasm), but I would rather they did not give Bush any power to wage war. They should tie that warmonger's hands.





No comments: