Tuesday, October 1, 2002

the wArden is a movie my friends are working on. Last fall they produced night mirror, which was ... odd ... but really cOol. If the link does not work, then email me and I will fix it.


I am blatently procrastinating.

Later on today, I'm going to post a rather controversial piece of writing I've been working on for The Snapper. It's unedited, of course, and won't be published for two weeks. I will be published this week, since I wasn't last week. And there will be no commentary for next week, we're on semester break (yay, i think).

Yes, I am quite aware of Lili lurking in the Gulf of Mexico. I'll have something to say about that later on also.

Oh yes!!! I did have something new!

The Uranium turned out not to be uranium. It was "zinc, iron, zirconium and manganese." Oops.

Oh yes, more new stuff.

The Dow lost like 12% of its value in September. Worst since the crash of October '87 (which I remember...my mom had just flown back in from San Francisco and I got to stay home from school. Then came the news that the market tanked, and mom had to go to work- she worked for Dean Witter (now Morgan Stanley-Dean Witter) and I got to help my mom organize all the papers from the Philadelphia Exchange Floor. Yay.)

If that's not a recession, I don't know what is.



No comments: