Saturday, November 2, 2002

North Korea warns of nuclear retaliation


When North Korea nukes Tokyo, Anchorage, and Guam, I'll try not to say "I told you they were the greater threat."

As I am writing this, the USOC is preparing to announce the US candidate city for the 2012 Olympic Games. It's down to New York and San Francisco. I personally am rooting for New York . . . in 2012 I'll probably still be in the Northeast so I can just hop on Amtrak (or its successor) and visit the games. It'll be pretty cool. I'm excited. Critics of course are saying NY is playing the sympathy card. They're not.

Wading through all the disinformation and information about Iraq is getting weary. 130,000 troops are to be committed to an invasion of Iraq, if we come to it. But now I see that things will be put off indefinatly. . .

But The Agonist has reports gleaned from the press of troop buildups in the Middle East.

I am so confused! What's going on?

No comments: