Wednesday, November 13, 2002

On the same theme that Osama lives, I noted today that 14 months later, there still has been no effort to fully and independantly investigate the atrocity of 9/11.


The homeland security bill, which will likely pass, is missing the original legislation that would have provided this groundbreaking commission.

In fascist countries, military leaders would have been shot in the woods for the massive failures that occured on that day.

We aren't fascist, at least, not yet. (I must plug Brazil again, it's a good look at what a capitalist fascist society might resemble)

America needs this commission. It seems to me that the line of thinking has gone from "Who could have known" to "Who could have connected this" to "Oh well, shit happens." I honestly want to know what happened behind 9/11. Why hide it?

Or do they have something to hide? (my belief is they do.)





No comments: