Sunday, November 10, 2002

Sigh.

Someone, or several someones, at Millersville simply do not understand the right to free speech.

I've had several signs on my dorm room door, some rather offensive. Of course, noone removed them. They told me to move to Canada yes and other things, but that's their right.

When the signs ran their course, I removed most of them, but left one, titled "Examining the Issues" which I obtained from UggaBugga. It was totally inoffensive...all it did was examine all the possible outcomes of a war with Iraq.

But this weekend, someone decided to censor me. They took my sign while I was at work.

Big mistake, buddy.

Monday I'm superglueing my signs to the door. I don't tear down anyone elses signs. So why tear down mine?


update: im not as mad as I was over people non-voting. History has shown that Americans have never been big on voting. I guess that's just too bad for them. I know in the constitution that I'm obligated to defend the country from enemies, but why should I bother when people don't even bother to vote for the leaders who will send us off to war in the first place? Democracy my ass.

No comments: