Tuesday, November 12, 2002

That being said, here's my Christmas List.

TIS THE SEASON TO BE A MATERIALISTIC CONSUMER. HERE's what I want for xmas.

1. World Peace. Aren't I cute and idealistic?
2. A Dartboard with the Prez's face as the bullseye.
3. A survival kit in case the thought police come for me. i'll need to go in hiding yaknow.
4. A tin foil cap so they cant read my thoughts anymore.
5. The Emergant Democratic Majority...a book you all should read.
6. that super cool gas the russians used on their own people in violation of all UN conventions.
7. Karl Rove dead,
8.Ari Fleisher dead,
9. Richard Perle dead,
10-100.all the chickenhawks of both parties dead, especially Saxby Chambliss (R-Ga)
101.. A lot more bandwidth.
102. Money( I have to fund the revolution somehow!)


I hope the corporate guys didnt get to Santa yet!!!!

No comments: