Tuesday, December 10, 2002

GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR


Finals Week really sucks, especially when all of your finals are group projects.

I despise group work, although I know when its required.

Wish me luck. And please tell me to stop blogging. Lord, if I spent more time doing homework instead of blogging. .. I would get A's instead of B+s. (we dont have A+ at Millersville. . . they can't feed the 4.0 kids' egos too much)

BTW that film paper I blogged about a few weeks ago, I got a B. Which was more than I expected, seeing as how I did all the writing 19 hours before it was due WITH the extension the professor gave us.

Maybe I'll upload it, but if anyone steals it as their own paper, I will find out, and I will sue for copyright infringement. (that's to you college and lazy high school students out there. I have no time for slackers. I'm too busy being one, heh.)

No comments: