Thursday, December 5, 2002

SNOW DAY part THREE!

Obviously, the good cheer caused by a December snowstorm did not stick in Washington, despite the 6"-9" they got.

From Newsday:

President Bush, asked if the United States was headed toward war, said: "That's a question you should ask to Saddam Hussein."


Last time I checked, we were the ones who were the aggressors in this case.

I know the best way they should solve this. I bet you know where I'm going with this.

They should have a snowball fight. I'll moderate! The winner...hmmm...well...if we win, Saddam must go. If Saddam wins, then we have to admit that we really have no buisness being there.

Anyway, goofiness aside, you can read the article here.

Hesiod over at Counterspin has some commentary on the weapons inspectors that's good and snarky. So does Maru. Go check them out, I'm going to go pretend I'm five years old again. Theres a Righty who needs their clocked cleaned with a nice, icy snowball. hehehehehe.......

No comments: