Saturday, December 14, 2002

Xmas Break

I've never understood why the University gives us so much time off, since I won't get 6 weeks in a row of vacation in the real world once I enter it. You'd think they'd prepare us better, because a lot of kids have shock when they get out of college. I thought that was their job.

But anyway, I'm going on my winter break now. No posts till Sunday when I get settled back in the Philly burbs. After Wednesday, no posts till at least New Years. I'm going to Florida for a wedding.

Articles for the next few days will be short and to the point, as the connection at my parent's house is barely 56k. Don't tease. I still don't know how they survive on such minimal bandwidth.

(Remember the days when 56k was like the shiznit? Heh, now I whine when my connection is slower than 1mbps. Go figure.)

Millersville people, have a good break. And open your minds while you're on your break.

Everyone else, enjoy the weekend.

No comments: