Friday, January 31, 2003

Alrighty, I'm confused.

There seems to be more conflicting information on Iraq. Frankly, I'm tired of blogging about this, and I'm tired of the waiting, and I'm tired of the war-jitters. Watching family and friends ship out is making me very nervous. I can't possibly be the only one.

But anyway, I surfed through the headlines and came away with more questions than answers.

Examples:

*Exile an Option
What? I thought we hated the man and wanted him dead!
*Iraq Not in Material Breach
but...
*Iraq has Nuclear Goal
then . . .
*Jordan to allow limited troops
which they've never wanted to do in the past . . . yet . . .
*Jordan preps for Iraqi backlash. . .


Oh yeah, I saw this today, although it really isn't related. US/India joint Military exercises.

My gut tells me (it could be wrong) that this probably isn't the brightest thing to do, considering who India neighbors and the war drum rhetoric they constantly beat each other down with.

No comments: