Saturday, January 4, 2003

Books I've Read Over the Last Two Weeks

I have a really restless mind. And the lack of net access made it even more restless, so I read a lot. Here's what I read.

1. Lord of the Rings Series (It's not a trilogy, it's a three volume set containing 6 books)
2. The List by Robert Whitlow (it's a legal thriller with a Southern Baptist twist. . . my grandma gave it to me)
3. The Debt: What America Owes Its Blacks by Randall Robinson
4. Losing the Race: Self-Sabotage in Black America by James McWhorter
5. Blue Mars (third in a trilogy) by Kim Stanley Robinson
6. I re-read The Emergent Democratic Majority, I was depressed one day.
7. The Martian Chronicles by Ray Bradbury
8. 9/11 by Noam Chomsky (blah, why did I reread this? ugh. It was so whiny.)


So I have been busy. . . seriously. I swear!

No comments: