Sunday, January 19, 2003

I'd like to remind everyone that the Supreme Court will also be hearing arguments on Miranda Rights and Privacy Rights in the Bedroom.

I can't wait to see if Bush sticks his nose in any of these cases.

I blogged about this months ago. You can read my argument here.

Also, a revisit to the past: My first, angry tirade about the Affirmative Action case now before the SCOTUS. I do declare, I can be downright uppity at times.

Lastly, Sean-Paul posted this a while back in the comments, but I think it needs a good airing out.

Princeton: 12.4%; 11.6% (different years)
Yale: 13.4%
U. of Penn.: 10%
Brown: 7%; "about 10%" (different years)
Columbia: 6%
Cornell: 13%
U. of Chicago: "just over 5 percent"
Bucknell: 5.6%
Boston College: 12.1%
Holy Cross: 10.7%
Wake Forest: "about 8%"
Johns Hopkins: 12.4%
Notre Dame: 23%; 22% (different years)
Ithaca College: 1.8%
U. of Virginia: 12.6%
U. of Rochester: 5.4%
Amherst: 10%
Middlebury: 5%
Colby: 4%
Villanova: 7%

I wonder how Michigan fares?

No comments: