Wednesday, January 22, 2003

Part of an Occasional Series. . .

Let's break it down.

$3 Million for the investigation into the biggest intelligence, civil defense, and military failure in US history and the murder of 3000 Americans.

I did the math.

Bascially, this amounts to $1,000 per life. So I'm forced to make the conclusion that the life of a person killed by being crushed, by falling 1,000 feet so they wouldn't roast, by fire, and by airplane on September 11, 2001 is only worth $1,000.

The Bush Administration bascially is saying that those lives are only worth $1,000.

Bastards.

That's fucking sick, and I can't begin to tell you how angry I am.

If they can spend 70 million to investigate Clinton only to find "insufficent evidence", then they can spend much more then a palty $3 million to investigate the murder of 3000 human beings.

Here's my open letter to the Administration


YOU BASTARDS. I WANT TO KNOW WHAT HAPPENED. I WANT TO KNOW WHAT WAS KNOWN AND WHEN IT WAS KNOWN. I WANT TO KNOW WHY IT HAPPENED IN THE FIRST PLACE. YOU FUCKING TWITS ARE SHITTING ON THE MEMORIES OF ALL WHO DIED ON SEPTEMBER 11 AND I HOPE FOR WHAT YOU'RE (NOT) DOING, GOD HAS MERCY ON YOUR MISERABLE, WORTHLESS LITTLE SOULS. HOW DARE YOU!


No comments: