Friday, January 17, 2003

UGH!

I've decided that the next middle-class white boy from the suburbs that tries to argue that he's been discriminated against due to affirmative action gets a nice hard punch in the nose. And I'm a fairly devout Quaker, so you know I must be steamed.

You wanna talk discrimination? Step into MY world.

This whole affirmative action debate has me steamed and pissed off. It's none of the President's buisness. And the insult of making his fucking announcement on Martin Luther King, Jr.'s birthday. The Supreme Court would have struck down U. of Michigan's admissions policy anyway. And Michigan would have made up another one to help the disadvantaged of the US get a chance.

These, of course, are the same people who oppose hate crimes laws because they oppress free-speech.

I'm going to take a one day cooling off hiatus, and return refreshed.

No comments: