Thursday, January 30, 2003

You know, I'm really peeved.

[Sarcasm] I guess I'm an Iraqi spy, because I intially opposed the war and I'm headed back in that direction. I guess my friends are all spies for Iraq, because they've all protested the war. I guess that old lady I saw in 30th Street Station on Sunday was an Iraqi spy, because she was still wearing her "STOP BUSH" button only obtanible at an anti-war protest. I suppose John Kerry is an Iraqi spy. I suppose everyone in the US who opposes this war is an Iraqi spy. And I suppose the anti-war movement overseas is run and filled totally by Iraqi spies. [/Sarcasm]

You know what? This is the last time I'm going to speak on this. Anyone who questions my patriotism, and that of my friends, gets punched in the face. No questions asked. And I'm the most non-violent person on this Earth. Butthat's a line you just don't cross, not even to be funny. Not cool. Not cool at all.

No comments: