Thursday, February 6, 2003

As of this moment forward, despite my pacifism and the fact that I'm really trying to be a good Quaker, I am pro-war on the North Korea front. It's bad enough when they say they have the right to pre-emptively strike. It's even worse when the White House dismisses the threat!

Yep. Hawkish on N. Korea. I'm not changing this stance. I'm going to be stubborn as a mule on this one. I don't trust them. They're deciteful. They are many times more dangerous then Iraq is. I don't understand why no one else is seeing this threat right under our noses!


UPDATE:

Dima's comments, which can be read in the thread below, are interesting. Perhaps we aren't dismissing them because North Korea is merely playing "Nuclear Brinkmanship." But to the untrained eye, and I'll admit my reaction was knee-jerk because it aggravated me so, it looks like we really don't give a flying monkey's ass. I'm not sure what to think, but I really do believe that this situation is getting a bit out of hand and North Korea needs to be made to sit in the proverbial corner with their nose to the wall.

No comments: