Monday, February 17, 2003

Blizzard Warning over Much of New Jersey and Delaware.

(If you're wondering why there's a space between the DC post and now, well, I went out drinking. Heh. What else was I supposed to do in a blizzard? Blog?)


Oh yea...I suspect Matthew Yglesias will be blogging more than normal...the blizzard is heading his way with 6"+ expected up thataways. I'd prepare for a good 18" if I were you, Matt, this storm in its intensity has even surprised me.

If you wanted to hear about politics, then I'd advise you visit one of those fine blogs to the left because the only thing holding my attention for the next 48 hours is the biggest storm to hit the East since 1888. Unless something outrageous happens...

The total has been upped to 26"-32" and possibly higher where I am.


I'm gonna be snowed in for days! And I'm out of bread...

No comments: