Wednesday, February 26, 2003

Blogger's working again, and not a moment too soon.

Blogging Around....the Best I've Seen Today

*Our friend Dima over at Overspill has some excellent commentary on Saddam's use of strategy. He also has some excellent economic advice. Now if I only had the money to buy a house . . . .

*Sean-Paul has a great piece on unilaterilism. If you haven't read it, go read it.

*The Rittenhouse Review is reporting that a Philadelphia restaurateur is not paying his taxes. He owes the city in excess of one million dollars. As a (technically) Philadelphia-area resident, I'm also signing onto the boycott that Jim has started and Atrios has signed on to. There's contact numbers up at the Rittenhouse Review.

*Lean Left writes about how the movement to save Affirmative Action is being hijacked by thugs. I'm dismayed. And a little angry.

*Jeanne D'Arc asks the important question. Where will the refugees caused by the allied invasion of Iraq go?

* Daily Kos reports my dream has come true. Ari Fleisher has been laughed off the stage.

*Maru made me laugh, got me pissed me off, then made me laugh again all in the space of a few seconds. I dig the camel pic. When do we see the elf-on-elf stuff?

*Les Dabney has a TON of excellent stuff up. Just surf through the entire site. I especially enjoyed reading this post. It was thought provoking. And freakin' scary as all hell.

and lastly...

*George Paine is a genius.


Some more stuff later.

No comments: