Saturday, February 8, 2003

I'm just putting this out there: If Muslims get interned in camps in this country, I'm going with them.


and on the subject of Patriot Act Redux, Sean-Paul is enraged. So are the commentators over at Eschaton. And rightly so.

I'm not enraged yet, but I am nervous, dismayed, and overwhelmingly concerned. If it passes, I'll be enraged. If there's no debate in the House or Senate about this, I'll be enraged. But as of now, it's a proposal, and it can be shuttled down the memory hole quickly if we act fast.

I really don't see how anyone can defend this. Safety or not, we already have to put up with the Patriot Act of 2001. Libertarians Left and Right, start your engines!

I expect a Warblogger post of pure and sublime genius on this sometime this weekend.

UPDATE:

Cobb has suggested flying the Gadsen Flag. So we are.

UPDATE Part II:

The post of pure genius has been posted. And not a moment too soon.

UPDATE Part III:

I am now outraged. See above.

No comments: