Monday, February 10, 2003

Kevin Drum, like myself, offers his tepid support for the upcoming war.

I have my reasons for not being gung-ho about war. I think my general distrust of the Bush Administration, my somewhat anti-Globalist stance (down with the WTO and the IMF, that's what I say...I am kind of isolationist in that way), my religious pacifism, and the fear of the aftermath that I don't think America is adequately prepared for all factor into why I can only offer my support with a skeptical and critical eye. I have grave misgivings. And, frankly, I'm tired of all of this. If they're gonna do it, they should get it over and done with. I'm tired of the waiting. I'm tired of the global spats. I'm tired of the terror warnings. I'm tired of being lied to by all sides. Etc. Etc. I'm not going to ramble on about this.

But anyway CalPundit says it much better so you should read him instead.

No comments: