Saturday, February 8, 2003

This kid, and another kid, think it's cool to call those in charge at the UN morons, when both of them are basically minors and have few real rights. Actually, it's the second kid who thinks partisan name calling is fun. My suggestion to Kid #2: if you know more about running the UN, KID, then you should apply for the job. If it came down to a choice between you, KID, and Kofi Annan, I think I'd choose the man with the advanced degrees and decades of experience in international diplomacy.

The kid (kid #2 that is) is of course silent on Patriot Act II, which I have shown my righteous displeasure for. Kid #1 is not silent. Good. You're learning.

Remember when I said I wished for the high school aged blogger who could discuss politics or anything of worldly affairs? I put the wish back out there. It's not that I dislike his conservative stance. It's the name calling that irks me. Now, yes, I did call Berks County Commissioner Vernon Schaefer a "bigoted toad of a fuckwad," a few days ago, but he deserved it for trying to deny the Spanish-speaking population of Reading, PA the right to have ballots in their native language, and therefore, the right to vote. Anyone who hates people, and then wants to deny those people rights, is a bigoted toad of a fuckwad, and frankly, they're wasting my air.

Future of Conservative America, right there, folks.

Now, Lime Jello is a fine high-school blog.

No comments: