Monday, March 10, 2003

Sparse posting till Wednesday. I have a number of big assignments due over the next couple days.

Here's to procrastination and no sleep till Wednesday night. Woo hoo, I love college!


(The project is a literature review on a research proposal that I may or may not persue when I decide to get my ass in gear and start my undergraduate thesis...it's about African-American political perception. Actually, my tentative undergrad thesis is going to be on the semiotics of war and terrorism so it covers both my Communication major and my soon-to-be-official political science major...with a plug for the geography department to make them happy since apparently I'm still one of their minors. Heh.)*

Long story short: visit the blogs to the left. I'm taking an academic break until Wednesday. Or Thursday, whenever I recover.


*tangent

No comments: