Saturday, April 5, 2003

Ok, before I got back to glowering in my corner, I really need to deconstruct something I read over at CalPundit via that idiot Instapundit, who I've now lost all respect for.


Apparently, it's now vogue to make fun of the Europeans because of their teeth!


News Flash.

I have bad teeth. Judging from the media, lots of Americans really do have bad teeth. However because of American MTV and American pop culture, having bad teeth makes you unmarketable and ugly. End result? I never smile in pictures. err.. I rarely smile in pictures. That's why I'm not smiling in that picture there to the left. And in about 3-5 years, I'm going to spend thousands if not tens of thousands of dollars on cosmetic dentistry, among other things.

Now I could fix this but we could never afford braces growing up. You know, I just happen to be one of the 50 million americans who do not have health care. The United States does not provide universal health care for its people.

Due to that, getting dental exams and etc., which are FREE under the European system, were not an option for me, my siblings, and my family. They were unaffordible.

To pick on a group of people due to their teeth (this rant was going somewhere, but now it's just not worth it) is purile, immature, and idiotic. So someone, please tell Instapundit, and his anti-rest-of-the-world ilk to go fuck off.


No comments: