Sunday, April 27, 2003

PERSONAL LIFE UPDATE (lol)

I won my elections held last Tuesday night. My election was close...I won by two votes. My running mate won overwhelmingly. Also, my rantings about Student Senate (they were bascially trying to kick the College Democrats off of campus) were somewhat unfounded. It turns out that there were only a handful of anti-Democrat kids in the club, and they voted in our favor last week, meaning our club is still in existence!

I'll be a little less shrill toward them in the future.

President(right) Ryan Rahl and Vice-President(left) Terry Pinder

I'm a little bit nervous. I've never held a major leadership position before, so it should be exciting too.

I have way too much work to do, still. But the semester is winding down. Which is very, very good. I only have two, no three, more major papers to finish up on. If the posts get punchy, well, it means I'm overworked and underplayed. I'm hoping that doesn't occur like it did two weeks ago. That was rough.

I'm hangin' in there, then it will be summertime!

No comments: