Thursday, May 29, 2003

I'm seeing RED at the fact that reports on 9/11 may be classified. RED.

You see, this is why there are segments of the population that believe that 9/11 was perpetrated by the Bush Administration. I believe that this isn't the case. However the continued obstruction of the Administration into the investigation...right down to classifying public domain information leads me to believe that there are cowards in the Bush Administration. That's right. I said it. C-O-W-A-R-D-S. They obviously can't handle having their own mistakes revealed to the world. They obviosuly can't handle their own complicity in the death's of 3100 human beings. They can't handle it. W-I-M-P-S! Thus, they cover it up. They classify. They obstruct. And the press laps it all up, never once questioning their dear goddamned leader. I'm beyond infuriated at this, as I've said TIME AND TIME AGAIN. As I've pestered my congress people (all Republicans) and gotten talked down to by some loser intern.

I'm fucking sick of it.

You should be too.

There's obviosly pure chaos at 1600 Pennsylvania Avenue. They were caught with their pants down 20 months ago when terrorists struck. They sold us two wars on the pretense that terror would end. The war on Terror has cost some 10,000 lives, at least, most of them innocent. And of course, at home, the Administration continues to refuse to cooperate with the Independent Commission.

Well, this is what I think. I think, because they continue to obstruct, that they're a bunch of cowards. They can't face their fears that they may be embarrassed. And that's an asshole-ish thing to do.

God I'm angry.

No comments: