Sunday, May 11, 2003

Nick, guest poster at The Agonist, has an article, via Time magazine, that makes tenuous connections between North Korea and Al Qaida.


Also on the 9/11 Commission Watch, Sen. Bob Graham of Florida stated on national TV today that the Bush Administration is withholding information on 9/11. He could not give details, as the information is classified.

Along those same lines, Billmon has an excellent post about conspiracy theorists, who have jumped on 9/11 as the mother of all conspiracies. The comments section are equally fascinating, and the timeline he cites has been on my links list since October. I'm not sure what to believe. That day was just too weird and horrifying, and I can understand how people can see dark shadows and sinister aspects to that day. I still do believe that there is some high-level complicity on the part of the government (notice I did NOT say the Bush Administration...). Someone knew something, and that is a possible reason as to why the Bush Administration has done its damnedest to thwart the investigation, thus giving more fuel to the conspiracy theorist fire.

Then again, I do look good in a tinfoil cap. . .

No comments: