Saturday, May 3, 2003

UPDATE TO 9/11 Commission Watch

The Anger Spreads.


Bush can make me pretty angry. But nothing makes me see red more than then his continued obstruction of the 9/11 Commission. Whatever bullshit reason you can think of, if you want to defend him, I don't really want to hear it. The White House is bullsh*tting on the backs of 3,000 DEAD AMERICANS. They're obstructing the investigation into their deaths. They're showing they don't give a flying you-know-what. I'm sure that's not ethical. I wouldn't be surprised if it's illegal too.

How loud do we have to scream? Seriously, because I'm so fucking sick of people looking at me like I'm a tin-foil cap loony-tunes loon when I talk about this. And seriously, if you're not angry about the government's obstruction, then that country music guy with that God-awful song is right. You have forgotten.

No comments: