Sunday, June 8, 2003

CLARITY

If my next paycheck is big, I'm moving to Moveable Type. I've had it with Blogger.


Anywho...I've wanted to post this all darn day.
It's becoming increasingly clear that someone lied or twisted facts about the WMDs. I'm not yet ready to place blame, but if it goes to the very top, then that person who sits at the very top should be impeached. Period. The last guys who sat at the very top who lied were impeached. Therefore, this guy at the very top, if it's found he lied, should be impeached. PERIOD.

In addition, if there were no weapons and we invaded on that pretense, then we have problems. If there were weapons and our invasion scattered them to the winds, then we really have problems.

I have nothing else pithy to say. But Monday should be wild...

No comments: