Sunday, August 31, 2003

Exploding Head

I read this at Atrios and of course, I had my normal knee-joke head explosion. Then, I did further digging.

It seems to me that the press, in the immediate aftermath of 9/11, was much more open about saying "J'Accuse!" when fingerpointing at various nations, such as Saudi Arabia, Pakistan, and others. Bill O'Reilly ranted about this too, and it was the only time I ever agreed with him.

Cooperative Research, a left-leaning semi-think tank, has been all up on this topic. They place items in timeline format. What's more, this information has been on their website for over a year.

Uggabugga has spent much time charting out the money flow.

Of course, 28 pages of the 9/11 Report were "redacted." We suspected Saudi Arabia was in there. I'm starting to think Pakistan was implicated as well.

It is imperative that this story be given legs.

No comments: