Saturday, September 6, 2003

I'm going to make a comparison. It violates Godwin's Law. And you know what? I don't fucking care.


"The ______'s are responsible for everything that's wrong with this country. They are against this great nation. Every evil that occurs to this country is all their fault. They ruin everything. We need to do something about the ______. No more rights for the ________."


Insert the word "Jew" in the blanks and you get Wiemar Germany, circa 1933.

Insert the word "homosexual" in the blanks and you get America, circa 2003.


While I'm busy ranting I can just say that I'm real glad Paul Hill was put to death. Hopefully, he'll say hi to the 19 who blew up the Trade Center, since, you know, they all think they're getting some sort of reward for their actions of evil. Enjoy Hell, bastards.

No comments: