Tuesday, September 16, 2003

What I've Missed Since I've Been in Storm Mode


*Whoa...no more recall? Oh wait, Wait....recall? California gets weirder and weirder.


*WESLEY CLARK TO RUN! YEA BABY! RUN! I'm EXTREMELY excited about this.


*North Korea blusters. We turn our sights toward Iran instead. I suppose this is evidence that the adults are in charge. Meanwhile, it's blatently obvious who the threat is.

As I'm bouncing in and out of storm mode, I may go back to Isabel coverage until the storm passes or fizzles or I get bored with it. For better, thoughtful, timely, and global news coverage, check out Sean-Paul Kelly's The Agonist and his excellent team of correspondents and reporters. Much better than cable news, which is all about performance anyway and not news reporting.

No comments: