Sunday, October 26, 2003

9/11 Commission Watch

I smell a stinky, traitorous Grover all over this shit.


The chairman of the federal commission investigating the Sept. 11, 2001, terror attacks said that the White House was continuing to withhold several highly classified intelligence documents from the panel and that he was prepared to subpoena the documents if they were not turned over within weeks.


I still do not understand all the opposition to this investigation, who only has till this coming Summer to do its work. Maybe one of the cool kids can tell me.

Cynical Prediction: Nothing will get done/reported. Under the table. Under the rug with the others. Nothing to see here, move along. Look there! Kobe! He's doing something!


I don't even want to talk about it. Political discourse in this country at the Federal level is starting to disgust me. Media already disgusts me. No wonder I'm foul-mouthed.

No comments: