Wednesday, October 22, 2003

Fun with Nuclear proliferation.

(this is not the first time I've heard this story.)

UPDATE: A Lexus-Nexus search dates facets of this story to early-to-mid-September 2003, including pieces from The Irish Times and The Guardian of UK. The Times of India is also carrying the UPI story reported today in the Washington Times.

The Saudis have denied it, but to be perfectly honest, I think it's true. Pakistan is complicit in sending nuclear aid to North Korea and neighboring Iran. I am concerned by these developments by an "ally," and I continue to allege that Pakistan is named in those 28 redacted pages. I'm also beginning to suspect that Senator Graham (D-FL) was really referring to Pakistan and not Saudi Arabia when he made cryptic claims of a state actor in the 9/11 Attacks. I have no proof, just a sinking suspicion, and a theory as to why we haven't laid them waste yet.

I'd also like to know who gave Pakistan its nuclear technology?

Also from the Associated Press in May, there are concerns that Iran's program may touch off an arms race. Too late it seems, but Pakistan seems to be behind it all. Seems. My tinfoil cap may be on too tightly though, but things just aren't adding up to me.

I have an off-the-wall completely lunatic theory as to what the fuck is up: What if, we found out in the initial chaos and aftermath of 9/11, that elements of the Pakistani military, intelligence services, or governement (or all three) were 90+%complicit in the 9/11 Attacks. What if, when we called them on it, they said, "sure, we did it, but if you come after us, enjoy seeing your cities nuked...or enjoy seeing Indian cities vaporized, or we'll tell our clients in NK to do the same to Japan and South Korea. You can get rid of that pesky Taliban, they're costing us money with all the refugees." Then, what if, we took left them alone as we attacked Afghanistan (and later Iraq) and so on. I have absolutely no proof of this particular what-if...just things don't add up as they should to me. It's insane, I know, but there is some scant evidence of the Pakistani ISI being complicit in 9/11.

I'm just thinking off the wall on this one, seriously. I don't even believe it myself: it's too far out there. But what-if?

Just trying to garner some comments...

No comments: