Wednesday, October 22, 2003

There's a particular commenter cover at Atrios who is REALLY PUSHING MY BUTTONS.

I shouldn't feed the trolls, but if he happens to be reading this, and he wants to take me up on my offer to "bring it," I can be found on the campus of Millersville University of Pennsylvania seven days a week. It's a small campus. I generally eat in the same dining hall, at the same table (I'm a creature of habit.) I generally get my morning paper at the same time every day (10am) in the Student Union. I'm in the Student Union most nights after 6pm till it closes doing work, going to meetings, or whatever. I'm also doing a lot of strength training these days and I'm going to start wrestling soon. So . . . if he wants to spout the spew behind his little "egg" name, he should bring it on. I'm willing. I'll even find the venue for it. Or he can continue to be a disgusting little faceless coward. Bring it on, bitch, or shut the hell up.


(This will be the only time you'll see me sink this low.)

No comments: