Wednesday, December 10, 2003

challenge

David Neiwert has a post up that's interesting, and I've decided to comment on it.

A few days ago, I read a post on another site that made my blood boil. It was by Adam Yoshida, an insanely annoying piece of shit Canadian kid with a major complex and no sense of history. The short version (and I won't link to it again) is that all leftists/liberals should have their jobs taken away, their thoughts squelched, and their persons threatened. Emperor Misha I from the Anti-Idiotarian Rottweiler (who is just two sandwiches short of a picnic, if ya know what I mean...) is well known for this type of rhetoric.

And it still boils my blood. And you know what? I'm not going to stand for it anymore.

If you people are reading (you know, the ones who want to silence anyone who disagrees with their worldview) hear this. Bring it on and try it. Just try it. I dare you to try it on me, or my friends, or anyone. I fucking dare you. And if you bring it, I'll be sure to make sure you will regret it.

NowI've talked about my pacifism before, but it doesn't extend to defending myself.

I issue this warning now, knowing that sometime in the not-so-distant future, someone will probably take the rhetoric of these two and actually act on it. And I'll be ready. Man, shit like this makes me mad.

No comments: