Monday, December 8, 2003

early morning observations or I should be studying, but I'm not

# I've been hearing about this World O'Crap. It's really clever. Go looksee.


# Ann Coulter, apparently, is blogging now. Civilzation will soon end. The fact that she has a talking doll has led me to conclude this very sad fact. And...she keeps writing about how much she hates this gay marriage thing yet she MOVED TO SOUTH BEACH...THE GAYEST PLACE ON EARTH! Ann doth protest too much, methinks.

# I should have paid more attention in Calc class, of which I took an entire year and don't remember a thing. That's bad.

# Drinking makes you stupid. Who knew?

# Hmm. . . moon? Prediction: A new cold war with China is coming, since they also want the moon. Newsflash, folks. It isn't cheese. This should also be filed under "deficit spending is really fun."

# This is not news I want to read in the morning, but the cynic in me says it's probably true. At least the analysts were comparing it to 1983...

# Whoops.

# Spend and Spend Republicans.

# One would think that the Northeast, having been continually settled since 1620, would know how to deal with snow storms by now. By the way, this is the first time in history that snowstorms hit on the same day in back-to-back years. Weather is getting more extreme due to the gradual warming of the Earth. Expect to see more of this. Also, the snow I took a picture of Sunday will be gone by this Friday. Weather swings are gonna be more common. I don't know about the sea level raises and the innundation of New York City, but more wackier weather (meaning more Isabels, Floyds, and Andrews) are going to happen more and more often, which is part of the theory of global warming anyway. Also prediction: the Northeast will swing back into drought in the next 10 months. And then a West Nile outbreak will come with it. Just a prediction I'm pulling out of my butt. We'll see how it turns out.

No comments: