Monday, December 8, 2003

it's too damn early for this

this is the single most bizarre thing on fascism I've read in ages. And you know what? It MAKES SENSE. My finding that it makes sense doesn't mean I tacitly agree with it. It just makes sense, that's all.

It's also early in the morning, and I'm already burnt out from studying for finals. No more blogsurfing breaks for me.

And according to the logic of that post, I think I'm a fascist. Whatever , considering I think fascism is pure concerted satanic evil, which it IS. The overclassification of soceity continues, which of course, makes sense. There's always an us...and a them, which is human nature.

and lastly, and i'll shut up and move on, it stinks of the "objectively pro-saddam" shit Glenn Reynolds put out there awhile ago which objectively made no sense, but subjectively made sense because, well, society is overclassified into neat compartmentalized little niches. Makes sense but doesn't. Life in the 21st century sure is fun. And I need coffee.

No comments: