Friday, December 12, 2003

Un-fucking-believable.


There really isn't much to say about this. All I'm going to say is I'm starting to think it's time I armed myself. I'm starting to think I should advise others to do the same. There's something seriously fucking wrong when lives are threatened for their expression of their views. If this is what America is in 2003, then I fear for our democracy. I'd like to think that this isn't Nazi Germany in 1938---this is the fucking United States of America in 2003, that beacon of freedom for the world. And for people to threaten others lives in "mysterious accidents" for fun when they know someone could possibly do it is disgusting to the least. Fucking disgusting. And as I've said before, I'm not gonna stand for it. This shit really pisses me off. Really. I'm not kidding.

via Atrios.

As cogent as always, David Neiwert weighs in. he also has an update on the domestic terrorism case from Dallas, which noone else seems to care about.

No comments: