Wednesday, January 21, 2004

F**k that bastard C**t

That's really all I can say. After last nights' cocky, belligerent and disgraceful SOTU (except of course, his supporters, who likely had to wipe various fluids from their TV screens when he was done) I just have nothing nice to say about the President. Not that I did before, but then it was just a strong dislike. Now, I'm one of those pathological types the Republicans always whine about...those "Bush Haters." You know, I'm fairly proud of that fact. I don't care what anyone thinks.

I may downgrade it to "strong dislike" if I see those education initiatives get funded. It may fall to "dislike" if he drops his support for the Federal Marriage Amendment, a bigoted thing if I ever heard one. Of course, I'm not holding my breath.

No comments: