Friday, February 20, 2004

go freedom!

Congrats, again, to San Francisco.

and now...

New Mexico

and . . . Chicago for considering it.

I can't wait to have kids so I can tell them I lived through freedom happening. Just like my parents saw freedom happen for them. A little civil disobedience goes a long way, and I'm proud San Francisco is doing it.

[insert diety here] Bless America.


Seriously if you're straight and you're going to get married, or you already are married, you really have absolutely nothing to worry about.

Unless you pull a Britney Spears and make marriage a joke. Oh. wait.



Human dignity y'all...that's all it's about. I directly compare this issue to the civil rights issue started by Rosa Parks, a woman who disobeyed civil codes. Now look where we are. Hell, I would not be blogging if it weren't for her.

No comments: