Wednesday, February 11, 2004

In all honesty I'd like my country back and I feel Clark's the only man to do it. But I (and millions of others) don't always get their way. It was a fun ride while it lasted. Kerry/Clark anyone?

It was also ironic. The day my Clark buttons/bumper stickers arrived was the day he conceided. I wonder if they can be collectors items now.


I can do either two things. Sit and stew like the Dean kids (and move to Canada or someplace equally remote and not the US), or help make John Kerry the next president of the United States of America. I choose to help John Kerry. Oh, and someone start a movement to make Clark vice-president. There's a more than a few things that I don't like about John Kerry (namely that FMA...and his recent comments on NPR---y'all know where I fall on THAT issue) but I really, really have nothing but despite for President Bush, and that's putting it politely.

Kerry/(hopefully)Clark '04

Jack Cluth says pretty much the same thing, as does Walter (who I really should say told me this days ago, but that 1/8 of Irish in me makes me one stubborn bastard.)

Mark Klieman's comments were best however.

No comments: