Thursday, March 18, 2004

okay...

I think Atrios is loony on this one. Sure, it would be nice to see Specter lose his primary race. The Specter of Specterism has haunted Pennsylvania for far too long. But I'm not all that confident that Hoeffel could beat Toomey. And frankly, we already have one lunatic Christo-fascist Senator. We really don't need another.

This Democrat is hoping Specter wins his primary fight, and loses in the Fall. Does that make sense? It makes sense to me.

Oh, and help out Joe Hoeffel. I'm friends with someone who is friends with his kids. I like playing the "Nth degrees of seperation" game.

And Santorum better watch out for 2006. I suspect people in the state (well those that think he's a lunatic) have had enough. I may stick around in Pennsylvania just to vote his ass out.

No comments: