Monday, January 2, 2006

Good Riddance to 2005

2005 was a somewhat average year. The only great things that occured were that I graduated, found a job and jumped two tax brackets. However between scandal after Washington scandal, Katrina---just finally came out of my "PKF" (post-Katrina funk), and endless war...lot of bad went down. So let's wave good riddance to 2005.

2006

I'm not making any resolutions, because I usually break them. If I had kept last years resolutions. . . well I did keep two which was graduate and find a job. . . but I'd also be 25lbs heavier from my weight-lifting program.

Since I have no real major personal goals for 2006, maybe get a haircut, maybe buy a home, maybe stick with PennDOT, maybe learn to drive, I think I'll just call 2006 the year to "go with the flow."

Happy New Years!

No comments: