Monday, August 25, 2008

Latest piece of Artwork


I did this on Saturday. It was supposed to be a nebula, but as you can see, I went a little nuts because I bought 36 new colors that day and just had to try it out.

Plus I think I was still feeling some "side effects" (mainly time dilation) from Thursday evening's fun-filled activities and I kept zoning out as I painted. Oh, and at one point, the colors started dancing on the canvas which was cool although irritating. Thus, lots of red and orange and purple. There actually is black all the way under that. Sunday I applied a thick coat of glaze to it.

I'm finding I really like painting, even though to be honest, I don't think I'm all that great at it. But hey, it keeps me busy and occupied since lately, I really haven't felt like doing the Harrisburg Out and About Drinking scene.

No comments: