Saturday, February 4, 2012

Me.

I started this blog in 2003, and I was angry. Very angry.

I am still angry. So very, very angry. Nothing has really changed, from the time I started this blog in opposition to the Bush Administration's plans to invade Iraq to now. A Party Change in the White House, which I've welcomed. But much else? We'll really have to see.

I am so angry I don't even know how to properly express it.

And to be honest, I've neglected this space for others. Twitter. Daily Kos.

I'm not entirely certain yet, but I think I'll be closing down this space for the time being. I express my anger in strange ways. And in other ways---mainly Twitter. You can find me there, if you want.

My longtime blog friend Sean-Paul Kelly has turned his place over to other management. I didn't get that successful (and I'm ok with that). I may return to this space, for those who read it. Otherwise, you all know where to find me. And if not, I'm not hard to find.

No comments: